Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Trip to the Magic Kingdom!

I would just like to start off by saying that Disneyland IS the happiest place on earth. Don't even try to argue with me, because you kind of won't ever convince me otherwise. I once heard a poor fool once say that Lagoon was way better than Disneyland. And I was like... "...." no words, no words. I mean, who the heck are they trying to kidd? To prove the doofus wrong I went on another trip to Disneyland and have come to find that I was right all along. Disneyland IS the best.





HA. Look at that twerp in the back row. Cracks me up every time.




I have ALWAYS wanted to meet Mulan. But it's weird because she NEVER walks around at Disneyland. But as luck would have it, Disneyland is celebrating Chinese New Year! And you know what that means, right?! They hand out free egg rolls! Kidding, actually, they don't, but Mulan and Mushu are out and about! I waited in line for 15 minutes and my nervy sister thought it funny to stand next to MY Mulan. *sigh*




 No matter what I do, I can never meet Rapunzel AND Flynn at the same time. It's like he knows I want to meet him...and thinks it's funny to never show. Jerk. 



Three words. Midway Mania Champion. Smoked my families hides every game we played. SMOKED.



Haha, ok, I had to put these two pictures by each other. Look at the picture below, now look at the picture above. Get it? Jungle Cruise, Tom Cruise? Haha I am SO good. So I'm walking in California Adventures, admiring the scenery when all of a sudden I'm like, "holy heart failure!" that's Tom Cruise. It's true, he brushed past me. Brushed past me. I just kind of sat there with my mouth open, arms sitting awkwardly at my sides in utter shock at what just happened to me. His daughter is spoiled rotten, and he is really short but holy crap, Tom Cruise?!


Remember this dashing young man I dedicated an earlier post to? He. Was. Still. There. In my astonishment and bursts of excessive celebrating and doe eyed looks I completely spaced to talk to him OR get a picture with him. Funny thing, but seeing this kid made my heart beat faster than a brush past Tom Cruise. Best day ever.

Best purchase I ever made was my annual passport to the Magical Kingdom. I can go and go and NEVER get sick of it. It is THE best. Thank you Mom and Dad for once again inviting me along. We made so many great memories. I can't wait to go back!


No comments:

Post a Comment