Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Pharmaceutical Commission (did I spell that right?)

My cousin, Morgan, is a brilliant and gorgeous U of U (Go Utes!) student studying to be a pharmacist. She will be graduating this April and will probably make more money in a year than I will in five...I am so proud of her accomplishments! About a year ago, Morgan was asked to organize an auction event for the university. In order to promote the auction she needed visuals. Knowing that I am studying to be an illustrator, she commissioned me to design a logo for the event. She wanted something different and whimsical (well I'll be-two of my favorite things!). The following are the results!

1. Original Pen Drawing (minus his feet, they came later)


2. I added color to the original with prismacolor pencils (yay! his feet are there)

3. Morgan then took the finished piece and digitally added it to her layout.


I was ecstatic to know that my piece would be seen by hundreds of people. It was so much fun to collaborate with Morgan as well. I hope you enjoy!

All pictures are my own, please do not steal, copy or reproduce, thank you!

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh erica!! you are amazing!! i want you to draw something for me! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word, you just made my day-no, my year! thank you, you are the sweetest! i would love to draw something for you! perhaps t-swift? :)

    ReplyDelete