Thursday, December 1, 2011

Daily Outfit: A Blustery Yellow Skirt


shirt: thrifted, sweater: buffalo exchange, skirt: thrifted, belt: thrifted, tights: forever21, boots: ebay

Utah isn't located near an ocean. So can someone please explain to me why we experienced hurricane-like winds all over the state today? I mean, really, 120 mph winds? I kind of wish it just would've have snowed instead, you know, to celebrate the first day of December. Now THAT would have been cool, not semi's blowing over on the freeway... 
Anyways! I (along with my sister, Emily) braved the winds to take these pics. I found this skirt at the thrift store during one of my "snow white" highs. The skirt screamed "snow white" and so I kind of sort of just had to have it. It goes with anything and everything and I absolutely love it. The sweater was purchased at a thrift store in California during one of our many trips to Disneyland. And the tights? Well, who doesn't love a pair of floral loveliness?

No comments:

Post a Comment