Sunday, December 4, 2011

Daily Outfit: A Furry Little Bow



dress:thrifted, bow:vintage (given to me by cheryl), tights: thrifted, socks:dollar store, boots: thrifted (ebay), belt: h&m

Not too long ago I got an email from Cheryl, a dear friend from my Bunco group. Cheryl is a lover of all things vintage-yay! She thought she had some stuff that I might and enjoy, and boy did she ever! As part of the little bundle of treasures she gave me, the mink fur bow pictured in pic number two was included. I about died when I saw it. It is just so dainty and adds an adorable flair to any outfit. And what better way to show it off then having to say to the closing prayer in sacrament meeting today? Sure, it was absolutely terrifying, and sure, I was shaking a good 40 minutes after, but people got to appreciate the bow? Am I right, or am I right? Thank you Cheryl for the amazing vintage piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment