Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Daily Outfit: Vintage Houndstooth Coat



coat: thrifted, skirt: thrifted, tights: walmart, shirt: thrifted, belt: thrifted, boots: ebay

Ok, do you want to hear an AWESOME story? So I'm at the thrift store today, right? I went in search of specific items telling myself all the while to NOT deviate to the clothes. All I can say is that I tried...I really tried not to look at the clothes. BUT had I not, I would not have walked away with the hounds-tooth trophy I am wearing. And to make the story better? This coat wasn't even in the coat section. Some girl had hidden it away in the vest section...odd, I know. I spotted the coat, snatched it off the hanger and watched as the girl who hid it wander aimlessly around for a good ten minutes before realizing that I had the coat in my hands and was walking directly to the cash register. Yes, sometimes it pays to be cruel. To all the kids out there, don't listen to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment