Wednesday, March 21, 2012

oh my gosh you guys...

The Hunger Games Movie comes out tomorrow....

TOMORROW

*breathe in and out Erica, slow, steady breaths*

holysmokesalmightyicannotwaitilovepeetaihopetheydothebookjusticeiamtotallydressingupaaahhh!

I just said that all really loud in one breath. Yes, that is how excited I am. 

Went to the thrift store to get my sister's Katniss outfits, and a couple of Capitol outfits too. Might I just say that they are totally legit. With a capital "egit".

This is going to be the highlight of my whole year. I am not joking.

For your entertainment (but mostly mine) I have provided fandom pictures below:









You guys. I think I might die.

3 comments:

  1. but hey! i wanna see your outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh i am SO excited i haven't seen it yet but am dying! I think my husband and I might go tonight. I love these pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aren't the pictures great?! tell me you dressed up for the movie! i am so happy to find a fellow hunger game fan!! hailey, the pics are up...be prepared to be blown away...

    ReplyDelete