Tuesday, March 13, 2012

sink your teeth in...get it?

Saw Twilight:Breaking Dawn Part 1 (is that not the longest movie title in history) the other day...

Shall we review?

To be honest, I have been putting off seeing this movie. In fact, I was vehemently opposed to seeing the flick when it was first released because I didn't want ticket sales to beat out the fabulous Harry Potter. Being the nerd I am, I'd like to pride myself on the fact that Harry Potter ticket sales did beat Twilight ticket sales, but in all reality, who, but myself, cares? Also, I had heard that Jacob and his wolf pack have a telepathic meeting of sorts...that was enough to not only make me laugh hysterically, but to force myself to save the eight dollars that I might have spent on seeing the movie.

I thought that Kristin Stewart couldn't get any uglier than she already is. I now stand corrected, apparently she can...proof seen below...



Eeeeeewww....

 I was a bit frustrated that she (Bella) looked constipated/and or about to keel over before her wedding, during her wedding and after her wedding. I then remembered the butt ugly guy (Edward) that she was marrying and it all made perfect sense. I mean, wouldn't you if you had to wake up to this every morning?


 Anyways, I have to admit, I was entertained. I laughed..a lot. Especially the telepathic wolf communication scene which actually happened (i hoped against all hope that that sort of scene wouldn't be included). And props to the CGI/Makeup department. Seriously. The movie earned 3 out of 5 stars in my book, 1 star for the CGI alone and two stars because well, Jacob is so dang fine. The ending was epic. My sisters, my friend and I were all like, "HOLYHANNAHOHMYHECK!!"

It's been a long time since I said that at the end of a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment