Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11

Happy 11/11/11 Friends!

Let's go over some eventful and dare I say monumental happenings of this historic day!






1. H&M. In Fashion Place Mall. It's....in Utah!! While I really REALLY wanted to be there today, I didn't get to go. And I am kind of glad I didn't. I heard that over 1,000 people waited in line, just to get into the store. No thanks!
2.DVD release date! Attention! Harry Potter Part 2, the final DVD to be released is out. Exciting and sad all at the same time. It was on sale at Target for $13 galleons (hehehe), and it is now proudly part of my own DVD collection.
3. There is no one cuter and more angelic than David Archuleta. Combine him with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and you have heaven on earth. My siblings and I are were lucky enough to get tickets to see him perform with the choir last year. I believe and hope that heaven sounds like it did the night of that concert. We now have the CD playing continuously at home. We love you David!
4. Craft night with the girls. I love craft night. Mom made lasaugna, Grandma and Lisa came and we all crafted away. I can't wait to show you the garland I made!
5. OMB (oh my bieber). It's Justin! As an oh my freak adorable animated character. If you haven't seen the music video, you need to. Now. It will make you a "belieber".

Yes, I do think this day was indeed a historic one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment