Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Terrific Thrifts Tuesday






1. Two words. Vintage. Bambi. Made of wood!! Isn't it completely melt your heart worthy? I found it at my local thrift store, and for a buck (no pun intended), I couldn't pass it up. It now hangs adorably on my wall.

2. I'm a sucker for Peter Pan. I am also a sucker for peter pan collars. I think I might have drooled just a bit when I saw this gem on the rack at the thrift store. I'm not a huge fan of 60's wear, but c'mon, you would have bought it too. 

3.You know that feeling? When you find something that you instantly fall in love with? You know, your heart starts beating really fast and you start thinking that if you don't grab it right then and there it will be lost forever and your life will never be the same? Basically that's what happened when I found this book. That, and I might have hyperventilated a bit. I LOVE ALICE. 

4. There is nothing I love more than 1940 era dresses. Styles back then were just so classy. It's blue, it has ruffles, and the skirt actually goes past my knees. Thank you modest cuts! Can you be in love with a dress?

5.Vintage MIA shoes. Don't know what that stands for, but I know that these wedges are totally retro, totally cute, and totally match with almost any outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment