Thursday, November 10, 2011

Daily Outfit: A Dash of Pink





blouse: thrifted, skirt; thrifted (pendelton), shoes: UO, headband and tights: forever 21, necklace: thrifted, crazy little sister: priceless

I thought it was going to be chilly today so I made sure to bundle up. Well, about halfway through work the heater really started heating up and I was getting WARM. But, on the bright side, it was a gorgeous day outside. Mom and I ran some errands ( she asked if I wanted to go to Savers, I am still in shock), taking Emily to guitar lessons, visiting Grandma and Grandpa (no, that's not an errand, but a pleasure), watching Vampire Diaries (they can't really expect me to wait till January to see the next episode, do they?). Both the skirt and the blouse in this outfit have amazing little details which you can't see...and yes, my little sister always looks like that (haha kidding, but I love her anyways)

No comments:

Post a Comment