Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Treasure Tuesday!

Drum roll please. I am about to introduce to you the most incredible, keel over, amazing sweater you will ever see...






Can you say, HOLY SMOKES WHAT AN INCREDIBLE FIND? This little beauty was discovered late one Saturday evening at my place of employment, Planted Earth.Seriously, if you haven't stopped by the adorable little Victorian house on St. Street, now is the time to do so. I found this sweater upstairs in the clothing section, and boy did I whip it off the hanger! Penny, the store owner, (I don't know how she does it, but she KNOWS the history behind each item in her store...amazing) told me that I won't find anything like this. This sweater was made in Hong Kong with each bead carefully hand-sewn on. It's almost to amazing to wear!

1 comment:

  1. Haha I hung this sweater up the other day and thought of you! But I always forgot to tell ya!

    ReplyDelete