Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Andy Grammer In Concert!

I get a text the other day from my dear dear friend Becca. The conversation goes somewhat like this:

Becca: Hey! Wanna go to Andy Grammer's concert with me on the 16th?
Me: I would love to! Who is the heck is he?
Becca: You know, the guy that sings, "gotta keep your head up oohh ya, gotta let your hair down ooohh yaa"
Me:OOHHH!!! I love that song! Yes, yes, please, please I want to go!!

So I drove up to Murray, met Becca at the Deathstar, I mean the new gigantic hospital in Murray (that smart girl was just getting done with her clinicals), had some dinner and then we headed for the Venue in Salt Lake. 

How was I kept in the dark about this man?! He is HOT! Not to mention his songs are adorable, positive, upbeat, and are about things worth singing about. Could you just wrap him up for Christmas and give him to me? Please?




 

The concert was an absolute blast! The Venue doesn't have assigned seating, so you basically just mosh pit it. Becca and I were literally 5 feet away from him and yelled his name until our throats were sore. Can't wait to buy his CD and play his songs over and over and over...

No comments:

Post a Comment