Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tumblr Thursday








1. LOL. period. 
2. mason jars+lights and strings=my next diy project. oh the loveliness of this chandelier.
2.logan lerman, my celebrity crush. sure, he may be two years younger than me...but he is FINE. and his outfit? amazing.
3.oh the wonderment of books. they smell divine when they are hot off the press, and they smell like home when they are aging. i will forever and always love books. take that kindle.
4. visions of perfection like this actually exist?! i mean, i could actually own this dress?! shut up!
5.there is nothing greater in my life than my family and the gospel. president hinckley was an amazing man and prophet with impecable words of wisdom. 
6.cake platters and not quite ripe pumpkins? who knew it could create such an adorable vintage decor piece? my next thrift search? that chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment