Monday, November 7, 2011

Wanted: Derek

Ok, I know this might be sudden. But, I think I am in love. With a boy I have never met. You see, it happened like this. I am standing in the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad Ride line (try saying that ten times fast). The train seems to be taking a particularly long time, so being bored, I roll my eyes around, and they just so happen to land on this vision of utter gorgeousness:


Look closer. No, it's not the particularly stunning ray of sunlight...it is the hunk in the suspenders. 





*swwooonnn* so obviously, being the creepy stalker that I am, I took pictures. Now, before you start pointing fingers, I took pictures so you could ALL enjoy this total hottie. *eh hem* not so that it would be easier for me to stalk him on the web or anything like that. ANYWAYS, as luck would have it, the ride broke down, and I got to stare and stare at this boy, who I proudly know as Derek, until he asked us to exit through the other side of the station. Yes, I do regret not speaking to him, and yes, I do regret not giving into the urge to rushing over and hugging him. But, I will speak to him one day... Does anyone out there know this boy and want to help a lovestruck sister in need? Please and thank you. 

1 comment:

  1. oh erica..... ha ha! I must say it was a nice view while we had to wait! Ha ha! He sort of looked like logan lerman! Nice post!

    ReplyDelete