Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Daily Outift: Polka Dots and Plaid




skirt: thrifted(pendelton), sweater: thrifted (vintage neiman marcus), shirt: thrifted, glasses: thrifted, tights: forever 21, shoes: thrifted (jolene), bow tie: handmade

It's starting to get a little chilly outside. With weather like it is in Utah, it could be snowing tomorrow. To avoid the chilliness I threw on this adorable wool skirt, and cashmere sweater. Mmm...toasty! And what is an outfit without a peter pan collar shirt? I've been told to never mix stripes and polka dots...who the heck made that rule up? Yesterday my Grandma and I ventured down to the local antique mall. Last time I was there I saw these cat-eye glasses. It escapes my mind why I didn't purchase them...but when I went back they were still there! Inlaid mother of pearl AND from the late 50's...does my heart some good!

No comments:

Post a Comment